3.21.10   
Mega Royal After Party


So, the Mega Royal SXSW after party at the Lounge was fresh. I got to meet some new faces and slap hands with
heads I haven't seen in a while.


Jabee put on a great show as usual. I got to put my touches behind the wheels on Mega Royal artist and Detroit native, Chief's set. Check out his new release Broken at Mega Royal. He also has a video out for his single "Days I Remember".


Everybody turned it out. My homie Juicy really showed these Dallas heads what's up on the beat. Denton represented well.


Y'all look out for Playdough in 2010. He has 2 mixtapes waiting to drop and a full length album!


And, I can't forget to say, watch out for the new DeepSpace 5 record "The Future Ain't What It Use To Be". It will be dropping April 27th 2010 on Mega Royal. Peep the video!