Mellow Drum Addict   
"East Bound Train"  


Mellow Drum Addict is an emcee and singer from PA.  He released his last album, Corner Of Broadened Mind,  in 2009 with beats by accomplished Hip-Hop producer, Maker.  I had the pleasure of working with my mellow on a few songs for East Bound Train early in 2010.  MDA describes this album as:
...a tribute to the East Coast and pioneers of hip hop. The style that raised me and my effort to give back to what has given me so much.
Pick up the album on MDA's Bandcamp, and check out some of his other work too.

Check out the last song on the record Two In The Sky produced by Abstract1/Kabir Garrett and features some cuts from myself at the beginning.

MDA - Two In The Sky (feat. DJ Sean P) by DJSeanP
Mellow Drum Addict - Two In The Sky
Produced by Abstract1/Kabir Garrett
Cuts by DJ Sean P